All IOLA members have the rights and benefits that include:
- To access the online resources, journals, articles, documents and library of IOLA
- To access statues, proclamations and other laws made available on IOLA’s website
- To acquire the professional ID card showing membership of the individual
- Elect and be elected to any office or desk and function of the Association.
- Propose agenda items for discussion
- Freely express their views in any Organizational discussions and comment about the activity of the Association.
- Obtain detailed information concerning the work of the Association.
- Have access to the documents owned by the Association and to obtain copies of decisions that have been made by the General Assembly.